Monday, August 10, 2009

The Long Pause

Its been really long since I blogged last... Thats mainly due to the engrossing life I have had so far at AIM and I have been keeping busy with many other things that I find more interesting than blogging.

Just as an Update, I am 4 months away from becoming the young MBA graduate that I started dreaming about some 3 years back. I went to Jakarta for my Action Consultancy with John Clements Consultants, Inc. (An HR Consulting firm) for a tenure of 2 weeks during June 2009. I would definitely share that experience in detail in one of the subsequent blogs.

Prior to that, I underwent the harsh part of the MBA before the more comfortable and convenient latter half of the MBA experience. However, retrospectively I really feel good about it, irrespective of the fact I was academically dissatisfied with my performance.

Coming back to better things in life, I have had two wonderful holidays... First, to the blissful El Nido in the Palawan Islands of the Philippines. Second, to the serene beach in Bataan (some 7 hours drive from Makati) with the company of people whom I love the most here and this vacation remains very very close to my heart. I promise to circumstantiate both these experiences soon in this blog.

MBA so far has been a true learning experience with respect to Academics, Work, Life, etc. and the art of balancing all of it.

I was not feeling very good about not blogging for so long, since I am an expressive person intrinsically. So, the intention of this post is to resume and bridge the long pause between then and now! :-)

No comments: